The paranormal Goth culture appeals everyone at some certain stage of life. Distinct from other cultures, Goth culture is rich with dark clandestine. Goth people do not appreciate consideration and hence are rarely seen. You won’t witness any Goth walking in streets or enjoying on a beach usually but when it comes to Goth makeup, this is very distinct from Goth people since it is apparently recognizable. Goth makeup is recognized because of its three major features that are stagy eyes, whitish pale skin and murky lips. Applying Goth makeup is not an easy task. Carrying it is as tough as its application is. Pale skin can be obtained using foundations but stagy eyes require a lot of efforts to be taken. Scroll down to know some tips to make it easy for you to do Goth eye makeup.
- First of all wash your face properly with a moisturizing cleanser. Then apply the base foundation to satisfy the first condition of Goth makeup which is to have whitish pale skin
- Now the turn comes for your eyes. Your eye should be cleaned properly prior to application of any makeup. Apply eye cream and then after about 10 minutes, apply concealer around your eyes to hide any spot or dark circle.
- Apply an eye shadow base to support the eye shades to stand for long time because it is very necessary for the eye shades to remain on eyes to endorse the dramatic look. You can use brushes to apply the eye shades on your eyelids or the fingertip of your ring finger for it has the easygoing swab.
- Now your eyes are ready for the application of eye shadows. You will have to get two shades of eye shadow, one certainly black and the other one might be any medium murky color like brown, grey, green, blue or any such color.
- Apply the medium eye shade first on your eyelids or only on the outer corners skillfully it depends on personal choice.
- Now apply the black eye shade to complete the stagy dramatic look. You ought to apply two coats of this eye shadow to give a trendy look. You can also do some trial here like apply the eye shadow a little bit outside the eyelid for it will enhance your stylish Goth look. You must blend the eye shadows with your finger tips or with brushes to give a smooth look.
- Next thing is eye liner. Apply it dexterously on your eyelids. You can opt for your favorable color if you do not want to have typical black but make sure that the eye liner must be dark in color. Give it a sharp end for the Goth eyes always have sharp ends.
- The last thing is mascara, use black mascara for this purpose. You can even use artificial eyelashes if you do not have naturally long and curled eye lashes. You can even curl them with eye lashes curler.
- Once you are done with your eyes, you can apply lipstick along with a lip gloss in any dark color to complete your classy Goth makeup.
Now you have learnt all the basic techniques for Goth eye makeup. It is not that tough as you thought it to be, it just needs a little bit dexterity along with practice and you can make a perfect Goth look.