Everyone wants to wear the newest and most popular designer handbag on her shoulder, but sometimes it can be difficult to distinguish the real deal, except for a knock off, it can be especially difficult if you buy online and sometimes you can get in the end broke off! But in this article, you can find some very simple and useful tips that can help you find the best authentic designer handbags and the best prices, without breaking the bank or be content with a cheap copy cat version.
* This may seem obvious, but the first thing you should be wary, especially on auction sites is called a style handbag. Look for misleading titles such as “how” and “real” and never buy anything does not see many photos of the item.
* Check the prices. If it seems too good to be true, it usually happens! Designer handbags can cost thousands of dollars and even if it is possible to buy the real deal on the share of the costs, in general, as a rule, if under $ 100, then away!
* Most of the designer handbags that are new come with a dust cover or jacket. Check for spelling errors, name the designer, as well as the quality of the book jacket, if it seems cheap to you then the jacket is a copy of this means that the bag is likely to be a copy, as well.
* Request a serial number. Many designer handbags come with individual serial number or be in the bag at one of the labels or a separate card. Sometimes, if the bag is used, then they do not come with a serial card, but if it is listed as the new bells, the warning should sound if it does not come with serial number
* Lee bag comes with a certificate of authenticity, and all the correct tags? If this does not happen, it probably is not real.
* Check the seams of the bag, designer handbags have seamless stitching, invisible seams and, as a rule within the bag will have a logo designer as a template. Visible, cheap sew a sure sign of forgery.
Remember that you can find great deals online when it comes to designer handbags, but always remember that you are buying the real thing. Remember these tips when it comes to buying a new ideal bag, and you should be happy with your purchase for many years!